Apple Juice & Smirnoff??!!



Yes, thats right. Apple and Smirnoff. Friday, had a party at my place. Me and Aya, we were going thru my fridge trying to find a mixer for the Smirnoff. She saw all these red apples. So, the mix is:


2 apples peeled,
2 shots of Smirnoff,
and ice.

All in the blender and it was good, very good. Peple loved it a lot. When we made it the 2nd time, the whole thing was gone in a minute. So, we had a to make once more for those who didn't get it in the first round. Its better to cut the apple in small pieces, helps to blend faster. And dont forget to take the seeds out.

New years eve was awesome. Me, Aya and Andrei went to Stuart's house. I had a tequila shots. Boy, it was nasty. I HATE tequila. I took Svedka, a swedish vodka. I really liked it. It's very smooth, I thought. Ended the night with Gin & Tonic.

No comments: