Absurdity

My heart goes out to all the victims of the Colorado shooting. My thoughts are with them and I wish you all well.

It is absolutely absurd how the University of Colorado trying to distance themselves from James Holmes. Saying things like due to police order we can't release information, we was in the process of dropping out, and such. For the victims family, this mouse & cat game gotta suck. Why not just man up and say yes he was a student of this fine university & that where it all ends? Reading the news, I can't help but wonder how hard the university if trying to make sure not to get tangled in this mess.

I also think that James Holmes is not psychotic or have any kind of disorder. Have you seen the court pics. The guys is putting on a show, trying to fake emotions. My guess is, after a year he at the university he realized he's not good at neuroscience. What to do with a bachelor degree in neuroscience? You really can't do a whole lot? And that's when he wanted to do something drastic.

Either way it is sad and this shouldn't have happened.

No comments: