Oh, Red Wine

After a long day, I get home last Sunday, log on my laptop & start drinking my half bottle Merlot I bought over the weekend. The weekend was a trip itself. Went to Westwood after a long time. That Morning, I was at the library when JoEl called from LAX. He was in town & was checking to see if I am down to party.

Hell yeah. Saturday night I showed up at my old house with a Sam Adams 12 pack. I only had two & it took less than 2 minutes for the whole pack to disappear. Everyone was just having a great time after the guys won a game. Back to my bottle of Merlot, I finished the whole thing that night. I was simply tired, burned out.

I love tea & I drink a lot of it too. I also hate the stain tea leaves in the bottom of the glass. I can't even reach down there, how the hell I'm suppose to clean it. I hit the sack that night leaving some wine still in the glass. Next morning, I rush out of bed putting on some clothes, trying to brush my teeth at the same time while ignoring my glass with wine in it.

Two days passed & I still didn't touch the glass. That's dirty. A glass with red wine in the bottom.


On the third day, I got the chance to buy some salmon (love fish) & other vegetables. I marinate the salmon with some salt, pepper & butter and leave it out for 15 minutes while cleaning the dishes. And that's when I noticed my glass, my glass sparkling and there's no tea/wine stain in the bottom.

Nice. More reason to drink red wine now., eh?!!


No comments: