Google Video Trick & Mercedes-Benz S600

I like watching videos in Divx. I think the video quality and sound is much better in Divx compared to WMP or Google Player. Here's a old trick on downloading Google Video as .avi file so you can watch them in Divx.

Just right click on this link and save it as a bookmark Google Videos As AVI. So, in Firefox it is "Bookmark This Link" and for those who use Internet Explorer (IE) it is "Add to Favorites..."

Also for Firefox users you can just drag the link Google Videos As AVI over to "Bookmarks Toolbar." To enable your bookmarks toolbar, click on View then Toolbars and make sure Bookmarks Toolbar is checked.

Well, here's a great video on Mercedes-Benz S600. I love this video so much I have got it both in my laptop & my dektop at home. I have watched it at least 8 times so far.




Any Questions?! Shoot me an email.

No comments: